- City Departments
- Community Development
- Building Division
- 2023 Annual Contractors Meeting
2023 Annual Contractors Meeting
Agenda for Meeting
2021 I-Codes and 2023 NEC - Being adopted by the City on July 1, 2023
The City of Cherry Hills Village is pleased to announce its Annual Contractor’s Meeting on February 9, at City Hall (2450 E Quincy Ave) beginning at 8:30 am! Food and drinks will be provided.
• As there are many contractors, architects, and homeowners that work in our City, we want to provide the best information possible to help you as applicants with what our City requires and different permit submittals. Information from our different divisions (building, engineering, stormwater, rights-of-way, and planning) will be presented at this meeting and allow for questions you may have.
• Same as last year, we are offering a Mechanical and Energy Building Code Requirements session to guide what we as plan reviewers look for in permit submittals. This session is anticipated to take place from 8:55 am-10:30 am.
• You will notice that an agenda for the meeting is linked at the top of this page. Please use this agenda for your reference. As the City, we are encouraging feedback from our applicants regarding the services we provide. Please bring your questions!
• This year the City is offering 4 certificates that will be good for a reduced Planning and Zoning review turnaround time. The reduction will be from 10 business days to 5 business days for every review cycle for one permit. Must RSVP to be eligible and must be present to win. Drawings will occur randomly throughout the day.
We want to thank you all for your dedication and hard work within the Cherry Hills Village community and look forward to seeing everyone!
If you are interested in attending, please RSVP to Jan Peciak at 303-783-2721 or email@example.com. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.