Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.


  1. Plan review is required for drainage reports and other engineering which is distinct from the construction of structures. A Phase III Drainage Report is required for any new home or major addition, as well as for any project which adds 2,500 square feet or more of impervious surface to a lot. Note that in addition to a Phase III Drainage Report, a Stormwater Management Plan and associated Stormwater Construction Permit is required for projects which disturb one (1) or more acres of land. Please call the Community Development Department at 303-783-2721 if you are unsure if your engineering documents should be reviewed in this manner or have any questions on engineer review.
  2. Applying Online
    To apply for this type of permit, you will need to provide the following items:
  3. Uploading Documents
    Once you have submitted payment and entered your XBP Transaction Number, click "Submit" to continue to file upload.
  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.