Request for Proposals - Quincy Farm Management and Programming
Public Input Received
- Public input received prior to Aug 3
- Public input received Aug 4 through Aug 13
- Public input received Aug 14 through Aug 19
- Public input received Aug 20 through Aug 26
- Public input received Aug 27 through Aug 30
- Public input received on Aug 31st until 4:30pm
- Public input received Sept 1 through Sept 9
- Public input received Sept 10 through Sept 16
- Public input received Sept 17 through Sept 21 at noon
- Quincy Farm Committee Meeting Minutes
- National Register of Historic Places - Frequently Asked Questions
- Photographs of Quincy Farm
- All other documents listed in the RFP are available in the Quincy Farm RFP Google Drive folder.
Quincy Farm Latest Updates:
Public input: Letters sent to email@example.com will be shared with City Council and posted on this page of the website.
Sept. 14, 2021 - The City received a supplemental letter from the Cherry Hills Land Preserve. The City did not receive a revised proposal from the Anderson Family.
Sept. 1, 2021 - At their August 31st meeting, City Council voted to modify the process for the Quincy Farm Management and Programming RFP. Under the updated RFP, the City will not consider proposals that contemplate transfer of title to the property. City Council further moved that any proposer that wanted to modify its proposal to eliminate transfer of title to the property and propose an alternate plan could submit a revised proposal by Sept. 14, 2021. Letters were sent to both respondents explaining this update.
Aug. 4th, 2021 - At their August 3rd meeting, City Council discussed a process to evaluate the proposals they received in response to the RFP. Council determined that proposers would give presentations at the September 21st City Council meeting. Council also requested that staff present two possible options for Quincy Farm that the City could consider as well – one higher cost and one lower cost.
May 11, 2021 - The City of Cherry Hills Village City Council published an RFP seeking proposals from organizations or individuals that could activate and manage the Quincy Farm property within the confines of the Deed of Conservation Easement that protects the Farm.