Housewatch Program

The Police Department's Housewatch program is a community program that allows citizens to request additional police patrol of their unoccupied residential property due to vacation, relocation or other absence of the residence. 

Necessary Information

To request a period of additional patrol of your unoccupied residence, please contact the Police Department with the following information:

  • Name, address, and telephone numbers.
  • Dates of departure and return.
  • Names and telephone numbers of emergency contacts.
  • Specific information regarding your residence, such as: persons who may be visiting the residence; your alarm company; vehicles that will be parked at the residence; and, animals at the residence.
  • Any other information that will assist officers in monitoring your property.

Online Housewatch Request

To submit a form online, view Online Housewatch Request Form.