John Meade Park and Alan Hutto Memorial Commons Master Planning Process
The City of Cherry Hills Village Parks, Trails and Recreation Commission (PTRC), in association with Mundus Bishop, are currently in the process of identifying and forming final construction and engineering design documents for John Meade Park and Alan Hutto Memorial Commons. Meetings for the planning process will once per month until the project is completed. The City encourages resident participation and input regarding the project. For more information, please contact Parks, Trails and Recreation Administrator Ryan Berninzoni at (303) 783-2733 or email at email@example.com.
Click here for City Documents.
Click here for Current Documents and Planning Efforts.
Click here for the John Meade Park Public Comment Forum.
John Meade Park and Alan Hutto Memorial Commons Planning Meeting Schedule:
Please note all meetings are held at the Village Center unless otherwise noted on the agenda. Click here to view the agendas. Meetings will be held every second Tuesday of the month from 8am to 10am beginning in May 2016.
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 8am to 10am - Village Center
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 5:30pm - Joint Public Safety Facility - Click here for flyer
- Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 8am to 10am - Joint Public Safety Facility - Cancelled. Rescheduled for Wednesday June 22, 2016, 8am to 10am at the Village Center
- Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 8am to 10am - Joint Public Safety Facility
- Tuesday, August 9, 2016 - 8am to 10am - Joint Public Safety Facility
- Saturday, August 20, 2016 - 6:30pm - Presentation by consultants on John Mead Park planning at Summer Movie Night in John Meade Park. - Cancelled. In consideration of the redevelopment of the Public Works Facility, the public input meeting scheduled for August 20th on the future planning of John Meade Park has been cancelled. The Outdoor Movie Night is still on schedule and the event will start at 6:30 p.m. Please contact Ryan Berninzoni at 303-783-2733 with any questions. Click here for more information about Summer Movie Night.
- Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 8am to 10am - Joint Public Safety Facility
- Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 8am to 10am - Joint Public Safety Facility
- Tuesday, November 8, 2016 - 8am to 10am - Joint Public Safety Facility
- Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 8am to 10am - Joint Public Safety Facility