Housewatch Program

The Police Department's Housewatch program is a community program that allows citizens to request additional police patrol of their unoccupied residential property due to vacation, relocation or other absence of the residence. To request a period of additional patrol of your unoccupied residence, please contact the Police Department with the following information:

  1. Name, address, and telephone numbers.
  2. Dates of departure and return.
  3. Names and telephone numbers of emergency contacts.
  4. Specific information regarding your residence, such as: persons who may be visiting the residence; your alarm company; vehicles that will be parked at the residence; and, animals at the residence.
  5. Any other information that will assist officers in monitoring your property.

Online Housewatch Request

Please use the following form to submit a Housewatch request. Please note that your online request will be processed on the next business day.

Your Name: 
Address of the Residence:
Phone Number:

Date Leaving: Date Returning:
Will anyone be around the residence, include names and/or vehicles:

Do you have:
In Case of Emergency, Notify:
Phone Number:
Any other important information: