The Police Department's Housewatch program is a community program that allows citizens to request additional police patrol of their unoccupied residential property due to vacation, relocation or other absence of the residence. To request a period of additional patrol of your unoccupied residence, please contact the Police Department with the following information:
- Name, address, and telephone numbers.
- Dates of departure and return.
- Names and telephone numbers of emergency contacts.
- Specific information regarding your residence, such as: persons who may be visiting the residence; your alarm company; vehicles that will be parked at the residence; and, animals at the residence.
- Any other information that will assist officers in monitoring your property.
Online Housewatch Request
Please use the following form to submit a Housewatch request. Please note that your online request will be processed on the next business day.