The City of Cherry Hills Village continues to follow developments on the coronavirus (COVID-19) and is monitoring both local and state public health authorities. The City will continue to update and share information as circumstances evolve. Sign up to receive City email notifications.
- Sign up to receive Tri-County Health Department COVID-19 Updates
- TCHD Vaccine Information; CHPHE Vaccine Information; COVID-19 Vaccine Hotline
- Testing Locations
- COVID-19 Exposure Notifications
- COVID-19, a Cold, the Flu or Seasonal Allergies?
- Tri-County Health Department COVID-19 Call Center (Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.): 303-220-9200 or email@example.com
- CO-HELP is Colorado’s call line for the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). People who have general questions about COVID-19 can call CO HELP at 303-389-1687 or 1-877-462-2911, for answers in many languages, or email them at COHELP@RMPDC.org for answers in English.
- Arapahoe County
- Tri-County Health Department
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Small Business Disaster Assistance Loans
- Small Business/Independent Contractor/Nonprofit Loans and Resources
- City and County of Denver News Releases
- Arapahoe County COVID-19 Town Hall Recordings
- Warnings Regarding Coronavirus Scams
Cherry Hills Village Disaster Declaration
The City of Cherry Hills Village declared a public health emergency related to COVID-19 on March 20th, 2020. The full text of the disaster declaration is available here: Disaster Declaration Declaring a Public Health Emergency Related to COVID-19 (PDF).
City Services: (updated Thursday, January 7, 2021)
- The Police Department has modified their response to non-emergency calls for service. Officers will still respond in person to high priority, emergency incidents. The Cherry Hills Village Police Department encourages our residents to call 911 to report an emergency or 303-795-4711 to report a non-emergency situation. Click here to view the full notice.
- Cherry Hills Village City Hall is now open to walk-in traffic, and business can still be conducted by the website, phone and email. See below for specific department and service information.
- Municipal Court is being held with limited numbers. Call 303-783-2720 to schedule court or get more information about your ticket.
- For updated information on City meetings, please check the Agenda Center. Information about each meeting is detailed on the meeting agenda. Sign up to receive notifications when agendas are posted. For any questions, please contact City Clerk Laura Gillespie at 303-783-2732 or firstname.lastname@example.org.. Read the Electronic Participation Policy.
- Parks, trails, and parking areas remain open - please click here for updated city guidance on safe use of trails released on April 6th.
City Services Provided Online and by Phone:
- Building Permits - Click here for more information.
- Contact Community Development Clerk Ethen Westbrook with any questions at 303-783-2721 or email@example.com.
- Right-of-way Permits - Can be submitted by email to Public Works Clerk Pamela Broyles at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Pamela at 303-783-2744 with questions.
- Municipal Court fines - Pay online or contact Court Clerk Jason Johnson with questions at 303-783-2721 or email@example.com.
- Pay your dog registration fee or security alarm bill online or by phone at 303-789-2541.
- Are you having issues paying online? Have you moved and need to cancel your account? Do you need to register a new security alarm system? Contact Finance Director Jessica Sager at 303-783-2730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay your sales tax online. Contact Finance Director Jessica Sager at 303-783-2730 or email@example.com with any questions.
- Looking for a site plan/plat map of a property? Contact Community Development Clerk Ethen Westbrook at 303-783-2721 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- To order a traffic accident report here. For all other report requests call the Police Department at 303-761-8711.
- Submit a Housewatch Request to the Police Department.
- Submit a request for service to the Public Works Department.
- Contact Code Enforcement