CALL 2-1-1 FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT COVID-19 OR THE STAY-AT-HOME ORDERS
The City of Cherry Hills Village has been following developments on the coronavirus (COVID-19) and is monitoring both local and state public health authorities. The City will continue to update and share information as circumstances evolve.
Governor Polis Announces Statewide Stay-At-Home Order
On March 25th, Governor Polis announced a statewide Stay-At-Home Order beginning on Thursday, March 26th at 6:00 a.m. until April 11, 2020. On March 26, 2020 Tri-County Heath Department recinded their Stay-At-Home Order and adopted the State’s. More information can be found here.
The executive order means Coloradans should not leave their homes except for critical activities including:
- Obtaining food and other household necessities including medicine
- Going to and from work if you are a critical employee (See list of critical businesses below)
- Seeking medical care
- Caring for dependents or pets
- Caring for a vulnerable person in another location
- Participating in outdoor recreation at a legally-mandated safe distance of six feet or more from other parties
The full Executive Order, FAQs, and the critical business self-certification form can be found here.
For the latest information about COVID-19, visit:
- CO-HELP is Colorado’s call line for the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). People who have general questions about COVID-19 can call CO HELP at 303-389-1687 or 1-877-462-2911, for answers in many languages, or email them at COHELP@RMPDC.org for answers in English.
- Arapahoe County
- Tri-County Health Department
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Small Business Disaster Assistance Loans
- City and County of Denver News Releases
- Arapahoe County COVID-19 Town Hall Recordings
- Warning Regarding Coronavirus Scams (PDF)
Cherry Hills Village Disaster Declaration
The City of Cherry Hills Village declared a public health emergency related to COVID-19 on March 20th, 2020. The full text of the disaster declaration is available here: Disaster Declaration Declaring a Public Health Emergency Related to COVID-19 (PDF).
City Service Closures: (updated Wednesday, March 25th at 1:00pm)
- The Police Department has modified their response to non-emergency calls for service. Officers will still respond in person to high priority, emergency incidents. The Cherry Hills Village Police Department encourages our residents to call 911 to report an emergency or 303-795-4711 to report a non-emergency situation. Click here to view the full notice. The Police Department building remains open during normal business hours, 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday.
- City Hall is closed to the public beginning 8am on Tues., March 17th until further notice. Services are still available by phone or online; see below for contact lists by department.
- Mayor’s Monday office hours are cancelled until further notice.
- The City has cancelled all non-essential meetings in City buildings and suspended any room reservations until June.
- The April 1st Municipal Court date has been cancelled.
- March meetings have been cancelled but may be rescheduled as virtual meetings. For up to date information on City Council, Board, Commission and Committee meetings, please check the Agenda Center. For any questions, please call City Clerk Laura Gillespie at 303-783-2732 or email@example.com.
City Services Provided Online and by Phone:
- Building Permits - Click here for more information.
- Contact Community Development Clerk Ethen Westbrook with any questions at 303-783-2721 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right-of-way Permits - Can be submitted by email to Public Works Clerk Pamela Broyles at email@example.com. Call Pamela at 303-783-2744 with questions.
- Municipal Court fines - Pay online or contact Court Clerk Terri Littleford with questions at 303-783-2721 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay your dog registration fee or security alarm bill online or by phone at 303-789-2541.
- Are you having issues paying online? Have you moved and need to cancel your account? Do you need to register a new security alarm system? Contact Finance Director Jessica Sager at 303-783-2730 or email@example.com.
- Pay your sales tax online. Contact Finance Director Jessica Sager at 303-783-2730 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Looking for a site plan/plat map of a property? Contact Community Development Clerk Ethen Westbrook at 303-783-2721 or email@example.com
- To order a traffic accident report here. For all other report requests call the Police Department at 303-761-8711.
- Find more information about Public Works services here.