The map contains a wildlife spotting feature that allows users to identify unique and interesting sightings. Recommended sightings include birds of prey, coyotes, foxes, deer, amphibians, endangered species, etc. Follow the instructions below to use the wildlife spotting feature:
1. Access the map. This can be done by selecting the map link or by scanning the QR code found on City signage.
2. Click the button to use the GPS on your device to locate yourself on the map.
3. After locating yourself, click the button to bring up the wildlife spotting feature.
4. Once open, click New Feature and select the location on the map where you would like to place the wildlife spotting report.
5. Next simply fill in any relevant notes and click Choose File to add a photograph.
6. Once done, click the Close button. You can also click the Delete button if you do not want to submit your report.
7. Once you have clicked Close, the report will be submitted to City staff for review. Once the City staff has reviewed and approved your report, it will be visible to all users on the map!